Wednesday, March 26, 2014

TRADING FOREX ONLINE: A BEGINNER'S DIARY

17th March 2014

Dear Diary,

Today I opened my second demo online Forex account. I am determined to make it work this time round, my first account was doomed to fail due to mainly my lack of consistency.
I have chosen a different platform and the screen is full of numbers and graphs, I am clueless and quickly read the newbie instructions.
I have 50,000 USD in my virtual account, by all standards I am rich. I quickly loose it to 48,000 USD and close for the day, I will be back tomorrow wiser.


18th March 2014

Dear Diary,

Today was worse than yesterday, I quickly lost down to 42,454 USD. I am not sure I can do this.
Good news is now I understand most of the little numbers on the screen and I have promised myself that I will open a live account if I can win back my money, all ,8,000 of my virtual dollars.

I still have faith that I can make a steady albeit small income from trading in Forex and the prospect is very exciting.


26th March 2014

Dear Diary,

Its been a while since I traded, my current balance is 40,045 USD. That's a close to 10,000 Dollar loss in less than a month. Scary statistics. I think the warning are right, It is a true reality that you can loose all the money invested in a matter of seconds, hence the benefits of having my demo account. I will keep up with this despite the setbacks, I know I will get better at this, maybe even make my first million. It pays to be an optimist and what my mind can think I can achieve.
I also discovered Mirror Trading, where you follow the trades of seasoned traders. I like this idea, three hours latter and I have made 3$. Much better than my other account.

No comments:

Post a Comment